Monday, November 23, 2009

As Inspector Gadget Used To Say, "Wowsers"

So I was feeling really good heading in to the Double Deuce. They told me to bring $22 and a dream. All I could think about all day was what I would do with all my monbies. First hand after the first break I'm dealt Kings. It gets all in preflop vs. AK and Queens. They hold! So I'm cruising along through a few more breaks. Things are going well as I get my stack up to 34,000. Then I'm dealt Aces. Blinds were 400/800 and I pop it to 2,400 in middle position. The button calls. Flop comes 9 5 4 with two vagiamonds. I bet 3,200. He raises to 6,400. I then make it 12,000. He calls. Turn comes a Q of clubs. I shove my last 20,000. He insta calls with a set of fives. Maybe I overplayed them a bit, but shit. To make matters worse I missed the money by ONE HAND. I was on life tilt for about an hour. I then got over it and railed YD in his $8.80 180 man that he placed 3rd in. NH YD. I had a good little session at the .10/.25 table while watching Tim.


Account- $433.98

No comments:

Post a Comment