Monday, November 9, 2009

The Dope Show

So there's a few people hating on my hustle. I don't care, no need to justify myself. Those two can SMD...So I'm officially in love with the game again, not that I ever lost it. But the passion's been rekindled per se. I'm tilted that I will be off campus for the Weekend of Terror @ GVSU. But Maurizio is coming to Toronto with us this weekend, should be a great time.

In poker news, played one session today and had three 2nd place finishes. That would sound like my heads up game was weak this afternoon, but I was low in chips in all three. Was in position to win one till some clown calls my all in with A5 to my A9 and he flops the wheel obv. GG.

I really need to do homework...and screw this 3 hour class I am about to go to.

Account- $331.22

No comments:

Post a Comment