Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tina Turner, Cash Games, & 200 K Double Deuce Tomorrow

So Nage decides to send me a YouTube link late last night of Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It"...Not really sure why and when I asked him, no reply.

The other day I decided to go back on AJZ68 to toss away my FTPs in some qualifiers. Lucky me, I was able to qualify into the $20+2 200K Double Deuce tourney on Sunday at 4:22 pm. Winner takes down at least 31 grand...

So I moved into some .10/.25 cash games. While the day was quite profitable for me, it's still a bit too swingy for my likings to play four at a time. Ah well, probably gonna fire up some SnGs and a .10/.25 table during the Wings game....yes, I am being a loser this weekend, GFY if you judge me...I started the day at $315 so I'm happy with this latest session.

Here's a sight for sore eyes...



EASY DRAYYYGON, you look much better without all that poundage.


Account- $378.51

No comments:

Post a Comment