Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guess Who's Back, Back Again, Zotes is Back....Tell Some Men

Finally....



Another year. A new school. New city. New grinding venue. Same woman, same Great (capitalized for a reason, jabronis). You can call it an ego, but I call it confidence. And also keep in mind that you can wipe a monkey's ass with what you think. A lot of things are different. Zotes is wiser. Zotes is sharper. He is ready. I am ready. We are ready.

...So my last run did not go quite as planned. That is only because I decided to sell off almost all my funds like a newb. When it was all said and done, I sold off about $600 for pure cash. I was drained. I couldn't take it anymore. A mental grind to say the least. But that was then; this is now. I do not have any specific goals in mind. I have $21.96 left in my Full Tilt account with oodles of FTPs. I am going to do what I need to do to get that account up. If that doesn't work out, I will create a new name to get new bonuses, including rakeback. Stay tuned for that. The blog is back, the passion is back, AJZ68 is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment